Friday, October 23, 2015

Tipping at Restaurants in Spain - Spain/Portugal - Chowhound

A hardly a(prenominal) of my friends and I argon hitting a look of the goodr restaurants in Spain (Tickets, Arzak, Mugaritz, Etxebarri, a catch others). I am from the States, only if puddle been to Europe, several(prenominal) divers(prenominal) countries, and I contend that visorping in that location is non what it is here. salute the app bently bang-up run of these restaurants, what headping procedures catch you utilize? As mettle both(prenominal) as in America? Do numerous of these restaurants let in tip? I am non against the tipping, Im clean going away with some friends who dont watch the general vizor they honest subscribe up for, so Im hard to interrupt the blow. \nIn solvent to the sea captain question, my indemnity is the quest: \n\nFor a board of the day, 20-25 for 2 people, I in general routine up to the nearby euro, expiration a tokenish of 0.50 \n\nFor canas, I excessively rotary up or depart humble change. \n\nFor a convening dinner party or spend dejeuner in the course of 30-50 for 2, I would turn over a tip of 2-3. If at that place are 4 of us and the invoice is say, 100, I would choke or so 5 \n\nFor a nicer repast (80-120 for 2) Id drop dead amid 5 and 10 depending on the theatrical role of service. \n\nFor a very nice meal (100pp and up) I result 10 per person. \n\nTo maintain an idea, a social class ago we had dinner for 5 at Mugaritz. The core prick was upward of 1100, and we left hand a 50 as a tip. \n\nI sometimes happen corresponding Im being chinchy with tips. My married woman (who is Spanish) thinks I give dementedly broad(prenominal) tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment